8-Day Tsavo West/Amboseli/Lake Naivasha/Masai Mara
This tour exposes you to the Coastal and the Southern Kenyan frontier. In Tsavo you will enjoy the fascinating wild plains and the Mzima springs full of hippos as it provides the source for fresh water for entire coastal Kenya. In Amboseli you will be treated by sightings of wild animals and the spectacular sites of the Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and in the Maasai Mara, also called the Kingdom of Lions, you will get to see these regal and powerful hunters dominating these grasslands.
DepartureThis tour starts and ends in Nairobi
Departure TimeIf availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Return TimeDepending on your flight plans.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedA professional driver/guideAll accommodationAll activitiesAll Taxes/VATDrinking waterMeals (As specified in the tour plan section)Park fees (For non-residents)Roundtrip airport transfer
Not IncludedAdditional accommodationIncrease of taxesInternational flightsPersonal itemsTips
- You'll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1: Nairobi - Tsavo West National Park
Day 2: Tsavo West National Park
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park - Amboseli Nationl Park
Day 4: Amboseli National Park
Day 5: Amboseli National Park - Lake Naivasha National Park
Day 6: Lake Naivasha National Park
Day 7: Lake Naivasha National Park - Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 8: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport.
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi
- This operator can help select your international flights, but you'll have to book them yourself
- Fly to/from Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO - Check price) in Nairobi
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost