6-Day Samburu/Sweetwaters/Masai Mara, Semi Luxury Safari
Breathtaking natural scenery combines with some of Africa’s most memorable wildlife. The Great Rift Valley is a highlight of any trip to Kenya. A huge geological fault-line, the Great Rift Valley stretches round one-sixth of the Earth’s circumference. Along its lengths are volcanoes, most now dormant. Millions of flamingos, the world’s greatest concentration around Lake Nakuru.
DepartureThis tour starts and ends in Nairobi
Departure TimeIf availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Return TimeDepending on your flight plans.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedA professional driver/guideAll accommodationAll activitiesAll Taxes/VATDrinking waterMeals (As specified in the tour plan section)Park fees (For non-residents)Roundtrip airport transfer
Not IncludedAdditional accommodationIncrease of taxesInternational flightsPersonal itemsTips
- You'll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu Game Reserve
Day 2: Samburu Game reserve
Day 3: Samburu Game Reserve - Sweetwaters Game Reserve
Day 4: Sweet waters Game Reserve - Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park - Maasai Mara National Park
Day 6: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport.
- This tour starts in Nairobi and ends in Mombasa, Kenya
- This operator can help select your international flights, but you'll have to book them yourself
- Fly to Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO - Check price) in Nairobi
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost