6-Day Safari in Masai Mara/Nakuru NP/Amboseli NP
Safari adventure exploring three top destinations in Kenya. Mara is known for almost guaranteed sightings of the Big 5: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. It is also popular for the annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occurs from July to October. Lake Nakuru is home to a huge population of pink flamingos and 400 species of birds; while Amboseli is known for the large herds of elephants and most especially with its stunning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
DepartureThis tour starts and ends in Nairobi
Departure TimeIf availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Return TimeDepending on your flight plans.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedA professional driver/guideAll accommodationAll activitiesAll Taxes/VATDrinking waterMeals (As specified in the tour plan section)Park fees (For non-residents)Roundtrip airport transfer
Not IncludedAdditional accommodationIncrease of taxesInternational flightsPersonal itemsTips
- You'll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara ( 265 kms – Approx 5 hrs)
Day 2: Masai mara migration tour
Day 3: Masai mara - lake nakuru (280 km – Approx 5-6 Hrs)
Day 4: Lake nakuru - Amboseli (410 km – Approx 6-7 Hrs)
Day 5: Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli - Nairobi
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport.
- This tour starts in Nairobi and ends in Mombasa, Kenya
- This operator can help select your international flights, but you'll have to book them yourself
- Fly to Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO - Check price) in Nairobi
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost