A visit to Kiambethu tea farm makes a memorable time and it includes delicious meals, a visit to the indigenous forest, insights to the making and growing of tea provided by the hosts.
Departure Point: Your Nairobi Hotel/Accommodation
Departure Time: 9:30am
- All entry fees, service charge and taxes.
- Lunch and afternoon tea at Kiambethu Estate.
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel or residence
- Visit to Kiambethu Estate for a local history lecture and a walk in the forest and tea plantations.
- Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in African wildlife, culture and tour guiding.
- Personal expenses such as, drinks, telephone calls etc.
- Tips or gratuity for your driver guide, travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified