Breathtaking natural scenery combines with some of Africa’s most memorable wildlife. The Great Rift Valley is a highlight of any trip to Kenya. A huge geological fault-line, the Great Rift Valley stretches round one-sixth of the Earth’s circumference. Along its lengths are volcanoes, most now dormant. Millions of flamingos, the world’s greatest concentration around Lake Nakuru. Unique species in Samburu & big five in Mara.
- Nature walks conducted by the local Samburu warriors
- Game species common to Kenya’s northern plains – Oryx, Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich, Grevy’s zebra, Grant’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe
- Home to a variety of wild game, bird-life, and exotic flora.
- Highest ratio of game-to-area among any other parks in Kenya.
- Waterhole that is floodlit by night thereby providing an exotic game viewing experience.
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Experience the Big Five
- World-famous Mara – rolling grassland, acacia trees & immense herds of zebras and wildebeest
Lake Nakuru National Park
- Bird watching
- Both black and white rhinos
- Transport in a safari van customized for game viewing
- English speaking Driver/guide,
- Game drives
- Accommodation in lodge
- Meals on Full Board Basis while on Safari
- Mineral water
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude