Tsavo East national park is a crowded field with a splendid natural display of lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards, gazelles, antelopes and different kind of birds. In Tsavo West, Mzima Springs cover up for lack of crowd.
- Walking safaris during which you can explore the Chaimu volcanic crater
- The underground viewing hide which allows you to get a different perspective on Hippos and Crocodiles from underwater at the Mzima Springs
- See the Shetani flow where a volcano erupted and created a river of magma that has hardened
- Huge herds of Elephants covered in red dust from wallowing and dust bathing
- Mudanda Rock – this rock towers above a natural dam which draws many Elephants to slake their thirst every day.
- Lugards Falls – these falls occur on the Galana River, passing over some interestingly shaped rocks.
- Transport in a safari van customized for game viewing
- English speaking Driver/guide,
- Game drives
- Accommodation in lodge
- Meals on Full Board Basis while on Safari
- Mineral water
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Airport transfer
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude