It’s a short 4 hour drive from Nairobi city to the big country sites of Amboseli National Park – think mighty Mt. Kilimanjaro and majestic herds of elephants. This park lies at the foot of Africa’s tallest mountain and the largest free-standing mountain in the world.
- Large Elephant herds
- Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
- Most of the Big five
- Observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants.
- Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
- Transport in a safari van customized for game viewing
- English speaking Driver/guide,
- Game drives
- Accommodation in lodge
- Meals on Full Board Basis while on Safari
- Mineral water
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude