Right Choice safaris has put in place measures in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines to ensure safety of our guests.
The following therefore are the COVID-19 SAFETY and MANAGEMENT PROTOCOLS that you can expect during your travel with us:
Process at Entry
- Screening using a non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Sanitization of both your hands and luggage.
- Visual observation of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wear mask at all times during the journey.
- Provide COVID-19 free certificate for verification
- Be provide with the Ministry of health hotline numbers for any health emergency.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer at the beginning, during and at the end of the tour, after going to the bathroom, before and after eating and after touching your face or hair.
- Maintain 1.5 Metres Distance from other tour groups always.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Use the provided stickers to mark your water bottles.
- Avoid sharing things such as goggles, caps, binoculars or sanitize regularly.
- Report immediately if you feel unwell before, during or after the tour.
- Any participant who is unwell with symptoms such as sore throat, runny or blocked nose should stay at home and not attend tours.
- Disembarking will take place only at designated points.
- Pick up of guests for tours will be done from an approved accommodation provider, cruise port, licensed tour operator or designated tour point only.
- The tour vehicle will be sanitized after every disembarking
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available for use inside the vehicle.
- Additional face masks available in the vehicle.
- The vehicle is allowed to carry a maximum of seven (7) guests only in line with the Ministry of health guideline of 1.5
- Meters distance.
We encourage our guests to use cashless payment technologies
to avoid contacts with solid cash. These technologies include:
- Cash transfers.
- Internet banking
- Credit cards
- Mobile banking